We’re bringing The Texas Tribune Festival directly to you this week with livestreams of many of our featured panels. In addition to the featured panel above, you can scroll down to see everything else we’re streaming. To see the Tribune Festival’s full schedule, go here. Missed a livestream? See the archive for Texas Tribune Festival panels here. Be sure to refresh this page after you finish a livestream, so you can see the latest videos available.
- 8:30 AM – The Threat Assessment
How vulnerable are we to terrorism today?
- 9:45 AM – Puddle, Wave, Tsunami, Sharknado
A conversation about the building up and tamping down of Democratic expectations
- 10:30 AM – One on One with Bill de Blasio
- 11:30 AM – One on One with Jeff Merkley
- 1:30 PM – Making Mr. Right
Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan and the fate of conservatism.
- 1:30 PM – One on One with Michael Avenatti
- 2 PM – The Latina Moment
Politically speaking, demography is destiny in Texas this election cycle. Why did it take so long?
- 3:15 PM – One on One with Eric Holder
- 3:45 PM – Affairs of State
Does America still believe in diplomacy?
- 9 AM – The Consequences of Gun Violence
- 9:15 AM – One on One with Bill Bradley
- 9:30 AM – One on One with Nancy Pelosi
- 10:45 AM – One on One with Deval Patrick
- 11 AM – One on One with Steve Kornacki
- 11:15 AM – One on One with Cecile Richards
- 12:45 PM – The Name of This Panel is Talking Heads
Cable TV’s most visible, voluble pundits on the news of the day.
- 1:30 PM – Will Congress Ever Come Together on Immigration?
- 1:45 PM – One on One with Jeff Flake
- 2:15 PM – 1968
The most monumental political year of the modern era feels closer than half a century ago.
- 3:00 PM – Is There Nothing We Should Do About Gun Policy?
- 3:30 PM – Mulling Mueller
Where are we on the investigation into Russian meddling, and where are we headed?
- 3:45 PM – Family Values
How did we come to separate children from their parents at the border, and how do we make sure it never happens again?
- 4:30 PM – Is Justice Done?
Why federal law enforcement is under fire like never before.
- 7 PM – One on One with Beto O’Rourke
MORE FROM THE FESTIVAL
Source: Texas Tribune Education